International Background Checks and Verifications
Today, the talent pool is increasingly international and more organizations have multinational operations. International background checks are an important part of a thorough, comprehensive background check.
A Matter of Fact recommends that employers run international criminal checks when considering
- Applicants from abroad or applicants who have recently come to the U.S.
- U.S. citizens who have worked or been educated abroad.
- Foreign nationals for a position in their home country.
However, not all searches are available internationally. Listed below are the searches that are most often available in countries outside of the United States:
- International Criminal Record Searches
- International Education Verification
- International Employment Verification
- International Driving Record Search
- Global Homeland Security Search
- The Best Background Check Service: The Inside Story
- Comprehensive Background Check: The Best Background Check
- Summary Of What Can Be In A Background Check
- Employment Background Check Knowledge Index
Ready to Go?
Use our Start-Up Kit for a
step-by-step approach to
Account Setup is Free